How to See Your Chakras & Read Your Aura
This article is written according to people’s belief in metaphysics.
The human energy field, which is also referred to as the human aura is something every human being has. This luminous body is a manifestation of energy surrounding our physical body and that our aura has a direct connection to the energy vortices of our body which are the seven chakras. In essence, when you see aura colors, you are seeing the chakras.
All the different colors of our aura seem like they are originating from the chakra and then blend in creating an energy field around the body. Most people are under the impression that only aura healers or alternative healers are able to see auras. But many mystical people believe that it isn’t difficult to see an aura. They also believe you don’t really have to be particularly sensitive or a psychic to learn how to see and feel the human energy field that surrounds us.
Many of us, without realizing it, have already experienced or felt the auras of other people. For instance, there are times when you feel extremely uncomfortable in the presence of a person or get emotionally affected when you are in larger crowds. These are times when you have felt the auras of people around you as they believe.
With this said your seven chakras and your aura pick up information from the energy fields of people you come in contact with. But this is just an unintentional manner in which you have experienced or felt the auras of others and you can also do this consciously or in an intentional way. Below are guidelines at how you can see your chakras and auras. Once you learn how to see and interpret auras, the next step would be to learn more about chakra names, frequencies, & how to balance chakras.
How To See Your Charkas And Auras
While it isn’t very difficult to see an aura, it’s something that takes practice. The best way to start out with learning how to see chakras and auras is to see your own aura. At the outset, only the lower layers would be visible to you. However, with practice, you will be able to develop the ability to easily see all the higher levels of the chakras and auras as well.
- In order to carry out this exercise, you will need to sit in a very quiet room that has a white or light colored wall.
- It’s a good idea to try out this exercise at dusk or when the light is low. This is the time when your eyes would need to switch to night vision.
- Start by sitting a distance away from the white wall.
- Make sure your back is supported by a high-back chair and position your feet very flat on the ground.
- Start by breathing deeply and slowly and take a few minutes to connect with your inner self as you relax completely.
- Now slowly extend one arm and let your palm face the wall in front of you. At this point of time make sure your fingers are together.
- Now slowly soften your gaze without looking away from your hand.
- Continue holding your gaze for about 30 seconds and you will start to see an energy field all around your hand.
- Now spread your fingers apart very slowly and continue looking at them with the soft gaze.
- Slowly shift your gaze to the space between the fingers and you will notice a soft light of energy around your entire hand.
- With a certain amount of practice, you will be able to see a darker outline around the hand as well as around your fingers.
- Initially, this will appear like a heat wave and will be almost colorless. However, with time and practice, you will be able to see the various colors of your aura.
- It’s important that you be patient and observe. There really is nothing to strive for and it’s more a matter of learning how to see auras.
- Just be there in the moment and focus softly on your hand as well as your fingers and the space between them.
- Over time you will be easily able to conduct this exercise in any light conditions as well as in the daytime and you won’t need to use a white background either.
Seeing Chakras and Auras of Other People
- For this particular exercise, you will have to have the help of a friend and will also need a quiet room with a light or white colored wall.
- Have your friend stand against one of the white walls. They don’t need to touch it but just need to stand very close to it.
- Stand away from your friend so you can see him or her from head to toe. This should include the white space behind the person.
- Focus on your feet placed firmly on the ground and then breathe deeply and slowly as you connect deeply with your breath. Now simply close your eyes and continue breathing deeply for a few seconds.
- Open up your eyes and look at your friend with a soft focus that encompasses the entire body. Continue looking softly and passively even as you notice whatever emerges.
- Do not try to see anything and just look at what is being presented to you.
- Very slowly you will start to see the energy field around the head and upper body. These are the areas of the chakras that are easiest to see.
- At first the chakra aura will appear colorless almost like heat waves.
- With practice and time, you will eventually start to see the colors and won’t need a white background to see the colors emanating from the chakras.
As mentioned at the outset, it isn’t difficult for anyone to see auras. All it takes is some time and practice and you will be able to see the chakras and the colors of the auras. Learning how to see these is the easy part. It’s a bit more challenging to learn to understand what these colors mean.
One of the best ways to learn to read an aura is to understand what the colors mean. However, it is important to keep in mind that aura colors are never static. Aura colors continue changing right through the day with the different internal and external life-changes and this is why the auras that emanate from the chakras are ever-changing.