How To Take Aura Photos
The quality of the aura photos determine the quality of the reading itself. If the aura photographs are shot well, the colors will stand out and be very clear. This will allow the aura readers to examine them closely and arrive at the best conclusions. Before you start an aura reading business, it’s vital that you understand how to take aura photos. The right procedure will ensure your clients have a good experience with you and the results are accurate.
Get the Right Equipment
Camera quality is a very important consideration in aura photography. If you have a poor quality camera, you will get a poor quality image. That will compromise the reading as well as the client experience. Most clients will have some doubts and skepticism when they arrive at your store. If they have a good experience and receive an accurate reading, they’ll have more reasons to believe in an aura. That’s why it’s important that you choose the right equipment for the job.
Learn How to Use the Camera
Modern aura cameras and reading systems are quite sophisticated. Most people assume that it’s just point and shoot, but if you want good results, you should learn how to use the camera well. Before you start using the equipment in client sessions, you should practice taking aura photographs of your friends and relatives. You’re familiar with their personalities and problems so you’ll know if the camera is accurate. These practice sessions will also help you understand how the camera works and what’s needed to get the best pictures possible.
Create the Right Setup for the Photograph
Like all kinds of photography, aura photography, requires a good set-up. You need to make sure that your store or consultation room environment is ideal for the job. Here are some tips that you should keep in mind:
- Background – Make sure you have a neutral or white colored background for your photograph. Intense colors will interfere with the quality of the picture and distort the aura.
- Quietness – It’s important to keep the environment as quiet and calm as possible. Make sure that all of the noises are muted or dim so that they don’t startle your clients or have an impact on their aura.
- Light – Natural light is the best way to make the auras shine and stand out. However, you should make sure that your environment isn’t too bright. If you intend to take aura photographs indoors, switch off all harsh and bright lights and burn a candle to create the right environment.
- Aromatherapy – You should keep the environment as pleasant as possible for your clients. If they’re unduly stressed, worried, or anxious, their auras will become distorted and unclear.
- Engage the Client – Engage the client as you take the aura pictures. That would ensure they feel comfortable and are their natural self when you take the picture.
If you follow the steps mentioned above, you will get the best aura photograph for your client and provide a good aura reading. This will ensure your clients come back whenever they feel their aura is unbalanced.